Wednesday 22 May 2013

MMM'13: Days 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 & 21

Over half way through this year's Me-Made challenge! Umm, how did that happen? I'm going to document a whole week's worth of me-made outfits now as I seem to have fallen behind somewhat. Please remember peops, that if you are a twitter user, the challenge's hashtag is #MMMay13 


Day 15:
Me-mades:
Winter Wonderland coat (not in this pic)
Also worn: second-hand cardi

Sorry, you're going to have to trust me that this was the outfit I was wearing today, seeing as most of it is below the table! 


Day 16:
Me-mades:
Also worn: second-hand hoodie

I promise that piece of amusing street art wasn't me! So now that Thursdays start with a pregnancy yoga session, I seem to spend the rest of the day looking uncharacteristically sporty!


Day 17:
Me-mades:
Captain jacket (not in this pic)
Also worn: second-hand cardi

As I've mentioned before, Fridays during the MMM challenges are THEMEFRIDAY at the MMM'13 Flickr group. It's entirely optional, but those who wish to, can attempt to apply the theme of the day (as voted for my the group members) to their documentation photo that day. Seeing how different people respond in different ways to the theme is usually lots of fun. The theme this Friday was 'hat'. Now I must admit that I've never made a hat before, so I grabbed this little hat that my mum recently knitted for our baby as a prop. I think I got away with it coz the hat is so cute!


Day 18:
Me-mades:
Captain jacket (not in this pic)
Also worn: second-hand cardi

Haha! I can't actually play the ukelele, though Pat did once teach me to play 'Still D.R.E' by Dr Dre. I'm getting in to props in my documentation pics!


Day 19:
Me-mades:
Refashioned tights
Also worn: second-hand cardi

This is the last outing for these tights. They spent the whole damn day threatening to fall down round my ankles! I guess my belly has just got too big now. In fact I think this pic makes me look so round! 



Day 20:
Me-mades:
Captain jacket (not in this pic)
Also worn: second-hand cardi

Haha! I've clearly taken to heart the section in my Pregnancy and birth book about how I should be sitting down and relaxing more!



Day 21:
Me-mades:

Oh the shame! This pic was taken in the same cafe as yesterday's documentation photo. I do do lots of work during the week days, I promise! Anyways, what is awesome about today is that I made EVERYTHING I'm wearing (bra, socks and shoes exempt) !!!! No relying on second-hand cardis for me today. 

10 comments:

velosews said...

Good on you Zo. You are really looking well too.

Miriam said...

The ukulele shot is awesome you need to put it on a canvas in the baby's room with 'you make me happy when skies are grey' or something song-ish like that

Marie said...

I'm loving the introduction of props and as usual, your outfits are amazing. I'm always impressed by how many items of each outfit you've made too!

Stephanie said...

Oooh, I love the yellow jacket! Unbelievable that this was once vintage curtains :)

You look great in your outfits!

Catherine said...

So will we get you making bras and knitting docks before your next me made challenge...you inspired me to. Though I have only knitted 5 pairs of socks so far....

Fantastic clothes, love the coats

Catherine said...

Knitting socks not docks!!

Vicki Kate said...

Looking very cute!

seeds seams and upcycling said...

You look great, and I love the first bollard picture

Printed T-shirts said...

I must say your dressing sense is very good. love your cheetah print t-shirt. very nice post.

Lovenicky said...

You look relaxed and happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...