Friday 21 December 2012

Refashion Fridays says Happy Christmas!!!


It's unlikely that the outfits these cats are sporting are refashioned. But I think that is because they are cats and cannot work a sewing machine, not because their not interested in refashioning. Look at the anger on their faces because they are forced to wear only mass-produced, shop-bought garments!

As humans, we do not have this cruel refashioning disability. So if you have come over to my blog today to get an injection of refashion-y inspiration, may I direct you to my back catalogue of Refashion Friday posts or my Refashion Resource page. I promise you that I have heaps of lovely refashions/remakes/upcycles to share with you going forward, PLUS a super-exciting sewing pattern giveaway this very Monday, but until then, Refashion Friday says Happy Christmas one and all!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those kitty's sure do look unhappy! The price one pays when wearing store bought (versus me-made) garments. I totally feel for them :)

Sewing by Shirley said...

oh my gosh, those cat's are hilarious! Cats are good about letting you know what they think.

Tilly said...

Can't stop giggling at the kitties with the mitties! Although of course I feel for them and their plight. If only they were home knits! xx

prttynpnk said...

Poor kitties- a good refashioning would save them from all that static generating acrylic!

Shannon said...

Ha the looks on their faces!! Hilarious!

Unknown said...


buy-tko-extracts-online
buy-lemon-kush-weed-online
buy-trainwreck-weed-strain-online
buy-eureka-vapor-carts
buy-platinum-og-weed-online
dr-zodiaks-moonrock-cartridge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...